Cordless 18 Ga Brad Nailer
- Powerful, drives 18 Ga 5/8" to 2" length brad nails into the hardest woods
- Tool-free depth-of-drive nail adjustment
- 6V Battery drives up to 4,000 nails per charge
- No-mar tip protects premium wood
- Nail lockout prevents blank driving
- Reversible belt hook
2-hour AC battery charger
rugged case with convenient storage compartments for fuel and fasteners
extra no-mar tips
clear safety glasses
quick reference set-up and cleaning guides
|Model||Cordless 18 Gauge Brad Nailer|
|Nail Capacity||100 (2 strips)|
|Nail Range||5/8" - 2"|
|Magazine Angle||Straight Collation|
|Nail Type||18 Gauge Chisel Point - Smooth, Galvanized|
|Fuel Type||Universal Short Yellow (Part # 816007)|
|Warranty||90-day normal wear parts, 1 year limited|
Cordless 18 Gauge
- I purchased their cordless brad nailer several months ago. It's very comvenient and performs very well. However, I have had a recent issue with a misfire which resulted in a nail being driven through the aluminum nail guide ( I'm not sure what the correct terminology for this component would be). I was able to remove the nail, but unfortunately it has resulted in a burr on the inside and subsequently jams everytime. I will contact Passload customer service regarding this issue; hopefully their customer service doesn't dissapoint.
- I own the framer and 16ga angled. I bought the 18ga 3 months ago and I ended up returning it twice because the gas cartridge would not stay positioned correctly resulting in no-fires. All (3) of the 18ga nailers had the same problem so I finally resorted to taping a spacer to the bottom of every gas cartridge and it works. Just a shame that I can't get Paslode to fix this problem.
- Just bought one as my old compressor died and wanted a cordless to use. Excellent product, made quick easy work of installing trim around a new door I had installed!
- I did without this gun for a long time only using my 16g finish and I could not believe how much the 18 has taken over once I got it. Initially I was hesitant of it being straight and not angled but so far so good. The majority of its use has been on base and shoe molding which is where I thought I'd have trouble, being so near the floor surface, but i've done a lot and no issue to date.The hole it leaves is so small that you can flip it side ways and have the head penetrate perpendicular to the grain with no splitting. You can expect Paslode quality, if you own another gun you know what I mean. If I had to pick between 18 and 16 for a starter I would go with 16 just because there's some stuff you just can't do with a small 18g. But, I would highly recommend accompanying it with the 18, I use it about 75% of the time now, and I try to use it exclusively on stain grade pieces.
- I picked up one of these guns to do punch on five 4-plexes. The only way to go for sure when you have to be mobile!
- Best ----
- I DIG IT. WORKED AWESOME as a rental. SO I BOUGHT ONE :) CONVENIENT, FAST AND RELIABLE!... :D
- Best tool ever!
- Another winner from Paslode Impulse. I own 2 of these gems.
I love the freedom that comes with cordless technology and Paslode is at the top of the game.
- real time saver !!!
- I work with custom cabinets and this is one of the best nail cordless brad nailer out there. This gun leaves on strike marks, easy to adjust depth and is easy to use. Wit good miters and this nail gun you can deliver quality workmanship. K.Miller
- BOUGHT ONE, CAUSE I COULDN'T FIND NEW BATTERIES FOR MY 1997 16ga MODEL. I LIKE IT REALLY WELL. LOTS LIGHTER, THE FAN DOESN'T RUN LONG, AND THE DEPTH ADJ.
IS GREAT. DID JAM ON ME ONCE IN 2K WORTH OF NAILS.
- So far so good. I am new to this type of tool, it was easy to set up and use. It is so fast I was done in no time and the job looked great. Pleasure to use, almost fun!
- Fantastic product. I have used this on a number of projects - no jams, no problems whatsoever. Depth adjustment is a helpful addition.
© 2013 Illinois Tool Works, Inc.